[mythtv-users] How can I debug dtv_muliplex settings?

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Fri Apr 20 01:40:09 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have been running Mythtv for about 4 months and I have been having an
intermittant issue with one channel, some days it will record fine through
the schedule other days audio and video is garbled. I've confirmed my
frequency is correct but I noticed most of my dtv_multiplex table settings
are set too auto as per below

mplexid: 5
sourceid: 1
transportid: NULL
networkid: NULL
frequency: 711625000
inversion: a
symbolrate: NULL
fec: auto
polarity: NULL
modulation: auto
bandwidth: a
lp_code_rate: auto
transmission_mode: a
guard_interval: auto
visible: 0
constellation: auto
hierarchy: auto
hp_code_rate: auto
sistandard: dvb
serviceversion: 33
updatetimestamp: 2007-01-29 13:15:24

what I would like to do is debug these settings each time the channel is
recorded and then hard code the working setting back into the table.
I am using a DViCO Fusion HDTV Plus or if anyone is living in Wollongong
Australia please send me a dump of your dtv_multiplex & channel tables.

Any suggestions would be awesome

Thank you