[mythtv-users] Fw: Screensaver, I want it!

Paul Manning paul_manning22 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 02:33:58 UTC 2007

Yeah, I thought about Myth Gallery, but I'm looking for something that is automated rather than it needing to to be manually invoked.  I guess it's more of a value add kind of thing so that when your HTPC isn't doing much, it turns itself into the worlds coolest picture frame.....

Off topic, anyone know of any plugin development for Myth in the UltraStar NG direction. It's basically a clone of the SingStar game from PS2....