[mythtv-users] Multiple mythfrontend processes on xbox front end?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 19:31:33 UTC 2007

On 4/23/07, George Nassas <gnassas at mac.com> wrote:
> On 23-Apr-07, at 9:27 AM, Mike Dent wrote:
>
> > I'm seeing several instances of mythfrontend running on my Xbox mk1
> > with Xebian
> > and Myth 0.20. Here is what I see:-
>
> If you're running a 2.4 kernel then those are threads showing up as
> processes. I see the same on my Xebian box.
>
> - George

Thanks George,
do you see so many? That was right after a restart of the xbox too.
When it boots up and starts mythfrontend, it appears to start twice
too, which is odd.
The whole things is so sluggish it's unusable too. Now I realise it
won't be startling with
64mb ram (I may consider adding a couple more ram chips and increasing
it to 128mb) but I would have thought it would have been a little
better.

Mike