[mythtv-users] Increasing Media Library font size

not James Knox jamesknox9 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 23:52:20 UTC 2007

The font size for the file/directory listing in the media library is too
small for my TV. I tried going into Setup|Appearance, and changed font sizes
in there, but all that did was change the size of texts that are already big
enough. In fact, I can't even use the setup screen with my TV, because
everything is too small there. What can I do about font sizes that are too
small in any dialogue?
    Also, the media library's file/directory listing isn't very space
efficient. There's a large square for a file, and a file folder for a
directory, and then a little piece of text that takes up about 20% of the
icon's real estate if the file name is fairly long, like 50 chars. Would a
theme change fix this? Is that dialogue at all customizable?