[mythtv-users] storage groups with a slave backend

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 18:59:24 UTC 2007

Quick question for you...

- I have a master backend that has two local drives mounted, each
drive is a storage group
- I'm adding a slave backend/frontend that has a tuner, but I do not
want to use any local diskspace.  I want it to use the same disks and
storage groups on the master backend.

1) Do I need to do anything on the slave backend in order to configure
it to point to these groups?  Do I need to configure the storage
groups in mythtv-setup on the slave?  Do I need to mount the drives
via NFS?  Anything else?

Thanks!
Matt