[mythtv-users] Firewire does it work at 100% if so what do you use

Astie, Sebastien sastie at us.nomura.com
Thu Apr 19 18:40:40 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,

When I got test-mpeg2 and mythtv to work for a brief while with the
boxes, it was in P2P, I ran the broadcast fixer by using  firewire_test
-B on each node; broadcast was always failing but P2P was getting
data... now they both fail...

Notice for Sales & Trading Communication

The information, tools and material presented in this email have been prepared by individual Sales and/or Trading personnel of Nomura Securities, International, Inc. ("Nomura"). References to Nomura research reports should be read in conjunction with the full text of the actual report. Please access the following link for important related information and instructions for accessing Nomura Research reports.

Http://www.nomura.com/americas/NoticeforSalesandTrading.html

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system, destroy any hard copies and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Nomura Holding America Inc., Nomura Securities International, Inc, and their respective subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state the views of such entity. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information in this message is indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted. Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.Notice for Sales & Trading Communication.