[mythtv-users] FYI: XMLTV patch for SciFi+1 listings in UK

David myth at dgreaves.com
Thu Apr 19 17:13:07 UTC 2007

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 04/19/2007 05:06 AM, Robert Longbottom wrote:
>> I'm assuming that you are just taking the normal listings and adding an
>> hour - HOWEVER, I think you should be a bit careful with this, because
>> I've noticed a few times on (eg ITV+1 type channels) a screen saying "we
>> cannot re-broadcast this program for legal reasons".  It would be quite
>> annoying if MythTV noticed it was on an hour later on the +1 channel and
>> rescheduled for some reason, but all you got was a recording of their
>> legal blurb screen!
>
> Negative priority on that channel?

Good point, good answer :)

I wonder about commenting it out in the channel_ids for the rt feed?
Then people won't assume it's a 'normal' channel.
But I think it would be better to document it in XMLTV and maybe even suggest
that fix for Myth.

David
PS I did actually check with my wife and she was happy that it would work almost
all the time.