[mythtv-users] What's up with "You have a title on your dvd in a format myth doesn't understand."

Mark J. Bobak mark at bobak.net
Thu Apr 19 05:34:40 UTC 2007

Drew,

Great catch!  Thanks!  I got all wrapped up in the later messages, I
totally missed that one.  You were right on, the problem was that pmount
is:
mythtv at ubuntu:~$ ls -l /usr/bin/pmount
-rwsr-xr-- 1 root plugdev 29860 2006-08-30 08:46 /usr/bin/pmount

But, mythtv user was not in the plugdev group!  So, I added mythtv to
plugdev, and, Voila!  Problem solved!

Thanks again!

-Mark