[mythtv-users] Permissions error - was SVN 13224 - new error mytharchivehelper

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 00:39:34 UTC 2007

I'm guessing the following error is maybe what's giving me my headache
when trying to do my install compile??? This is the last few lines of
the make process..

make[2]: Entering directory `/home/mythtv/mythtv/programs/mythtv'
qmake -o Makefile mythtv.pro
Failure to open file: /home/mythtv/mythtv/programs/mythtv/Makefile
make[2]: *** [Makefile] Error 5
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mythtv/mythtv/programs/mythtv'
make[1]: *** [sub-mythtv] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mythtv/mythtv/programs'
make: *** [sub-programs] Error 2

Any ideas on what the error is and how to fix it??