[mythtv-users] DVB-T recording has audio channels mixed up

Tim Phipps mythtv-users at phipps-hutton.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 10:05:21 UTC 2007

I've had this happen a couple of times now: A recording has got the two audio
tracks mixed up and when I start to play it there is silence until I switch
to the other audio track using the menus. It seems that all the recordings I
get (UK-Wenvoe) come with two audio tracks, one stereo high bit rate and the
other mono low bit rate. Usually the stereo track is stream 0.1 and
everything is fine. In this case the mono stream is 0.1 and the stereo one is
0.2.

Is there something I can do to swap the two audio tracks over losslessly?

Cheers,
Tim.