[mythtv-users] Firewire - Anybody capturing audio only channels?

greg at nodecam.com greg at nodecam.com
Mon Apr 16 17:19:06 UTC 2007

My cable lineup recently changed, so I went through the fun of checking
which channels I'm able to record - my technique was to hit channel up,
then run `firewire_tester -n0 -P0 -B` to see if it succeeded.

Fortunately it looks like I can still record most of my channels.

When I was in there though, I thought I'd check on the music channels.
I'm able to run firewire_tester successfully on most of them, however I'm
unable to capture them with Myth.  When I go to "liveTV" and change to one
of those channels, the frontend crashes, and it doesn't appear to create a
recording.

Is anyone else able to capture audio channels via firewire (Motorola 6200)
or is it just functionality that doesn't exist yet?  (I'm on gentoo build
0.20_p13110)

Greg