[mythtv-users] Problem recording

Erik Dansbo dansbo at mail.dk
Mon Apr 16 14:53:34 UTC 2007

Regarding scheduling, It doesn't matter what way I schedule the recording. I've tried both the guide and manually set mythtv to record.

yes Mythtv says will record when I check upcoming recordings.

And yes I have only one capture device, but I am not watching TV at the same time.

And I must admit i am a total linux newbie and haven't found any log to use.