[mythtv-users] Compile Problem - 0.20 on SuSE 10.1

Khanh Tran khanh at khanh.net
Mon Apr 16 12:30:43 UTC 2007

On 4/16/07, Tom Weichmann <tomcw at adelphia.net> wrote:
> Stephan,
>
> Yes I am familiar with this site and I tried these packages.  The reason that
> I am compiling in the 1st place is that with the packages, myth kept
> crashing!!
>
> Do you have any information about compiling on SuSE?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

I'm currently compiled/running out of 0.20-fixes on SuSE 10.  I've
also compiled it on 10.2 successfully.  I never installed 10.1, but
I'd suggest moving to 10.2.  So long as you have the supporting
packages installed (http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-3.html#ss3.2),
it should compile without any "tweaks" to the main mythtv source.
There is a "tweak" to the plugins' Makefile for MythMusic and
MythGallery though...

-Khanh