[mythtv-users] MythWeather Broken

M.A.E. Hanson hansonorders at verizon.net
Fri Apr 13 19:50:36 UTC 2007

For some inexplicable reason, my mythweather does not work anymore. When I select mythweather from the icon in the upper center of the mythweb home page, I get the following errors printed at the top of the screen and my current conditions are "unknown" and forecast is blank. The radar map seems correct.

Quote:
Error at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/weather/handler.php, line 96:
file() [function.file]: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 NotFound

Error at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/weather/handler.php, line 96:
file(http://www.msnbc.com/m/chnk/d/weather_d_src.asp?acid=USCA0638) [function.file]: failed to open stream: Success

Error at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/weather/handler.php, line 98:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Anyone have any ideas? I have not changed anything, but it looks like MSNBC changed their website. I thinkered with the handler.php file a little, but have yet to make any real headway.

Mike