[mythtv-users] Recorded progs show in Mythweb , not shown in front end?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:05:41 UTC 2007

On 16/04/07, Mike Dent <mcdent at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/16/07, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 16/04/07, Mike Dent <mcdent at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > I noticed this morning when looking on the combined fe/be that 2
> > > programs which I set
> > > to record last night do not show? Yet when I browse from Mythweb they
> > > are shown as recorded?
> > > I'm running Ubuntu Edgy with the standard 0.20 packages.
> >
> > What recording group did they record into and are you filtering this
> > group out in the frontend recordings listing?
> >
> > Nick
> >
> Thanks Nick. They are in 'Default' group.
>
> They do appear on the be/fe machine under the "previously recorded" menu.
>
> However they do not appear in the "watch recordings" menu.
>
> I just checked on mythweb and there are a few more than the 2 last
> night which do not show on the be/fe , maybe 6 or so are not showing,
> as above these do appear in the previously recorded list..

Are *all* of your recordings in the Default group? If you have
previously changed the recording group filter in the frontend, and
have chosen the option to remember which filter is active, you will
not automatically see all recordings in the frontend's Watch
Recordings listings until to revert the filter to show all groups.

I'd also check the frontend logfile in case there are any relevant
messages if the above solution does not help.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/