[mythtv-users] Recorded progs show in Mythweb , not shown in front end?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 08:42:45 UTC 2007

On 4/16/07, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16/04/07, Mike Dent <mcdent at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I noticed this morning when looking on the combined fe/be that 2
> > programs which I set
> > to record last night do not show? Yet when I browse from Mythweb they
> > are shown as recorded?
> > I'm running Ubuntu Edgy with the standard 0.20 packages.
>
> What recording group did they record into and are you filtering this
> group out in the frontend recordings listing?
>
> Nick

Thanks Nick. They are in 'Default' group.

They do appear on the be/fe machine under the "previously recorded" menu.

However they do not appear in the "watch recordings" menu.

I just checked on mythweb and there are a few more than the 2 last
night which do not show on the be/fe , maybe 6 or so are not showing,
as above these do appear in the previously recorded list..

thanks
Mike