[mythtv-users] MythWeb Update REcording schedule does not work

Chris Isip cmisipster at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 15:07:31 UTC 2007

Its not phantom channels. I can schedule the recording via mythfrontend's
Program Guide.  The same show is in MythWeb's listing and I can select it
but no updates are ever made to the recording schedule.  If I use
mythfrontend to schedule a recording, I can use mythweb to cancel that
recording or reactivate it and the change is immediately reflected in
mythfrontend's Upcoming Recordings.  I just cant seem to be able to schedule
a recording with MythWeb.  Everything else works though.  I dont think its a
mysql permission issue because MythWeb has the ability to modify actions on
Upcoming Recordings.   Strangely, though, I can only modify on the left side
of the screen where it says  "MythTV Status:" as the link to the right of it
is clickable and usually says something like "Forget Old" or "Never Record".

Thanks