[mythtv-users] software raid 5 xfs

Daniel Agar daniel at agar.ca
Sun Apr 15 06:58:03 UTC 2007

I found those posts after some quick googling, but I wasn't sure if
anything had changed as fc3 was mentioned.

I suppose my options for software raid 5 are
-taking my chances with jfs or xfs
-recompiling my kernel
-using ext3

I'm seriously considering going with ext3, as I don't think slow deletes
will really be an issue for me. My array is 4 x 320GB PATA drives.