[mythtv-users] how to disable the delete recording option ?

Tony Lill ajlill at ajlc.waterloo.on.ca
Sat Apr 14 00:52:47 UTC 2007

Brian Guilfoos <mythtv at guilfoos.com> writes:

> Pietralla, Siegfried P wrote:
> One question I have... based on reading the documentation for "chattr"
> (quoted in the wiki), it seems like this might cause transcoding to go a
> little wonky.  I'll test it out myself tonight, but looking at the

I'm pretty sure that com-flagging and transcoding are run before any
user jobs, so you should only run into trouble if you transcode by
hand and forget to turn off the protection first.
--
Tony Lill,                         Tony.Lill at AJLC.Waterloo.ON.CA
President, A. J. Lill Consultants        fax/data (519) 650 3571

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing a (free) operating
 system (just a hobby, won't be big and professional like gnu) for
 386(486) AT clones"

	- Linus Torvalds, August 1991