[mythtv-users] how to disable the delete recording option ?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Apr 14 03:54:11 UTC 2007

* On Fri Apr 13, 2007 at 08:52:47PM -0400, Tony Lill wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that com-flagging and transcoding are run before any
> user jobs, so you should only run into trouble if you transcode by
> hand and forget to turn off the protection first.

This is correct and the 4 user jobs are run in order as well, so if
you define a User Job #1 and #2, then #1 will always get run before
#2.

There is an item on my TODO list to allow the user to prioritize
jobs, so they could change this order, but that feature is quite a
ways down my list so don't expect to see it anytime soon. :)  The
default would still be to execute in the current order.

--
Chris