[mythtv-users] Tv_grab_uk_rt / mythfilldatabase segfaulting

David myth at dgreaves.com
Fri Apr 13 23:32:10 UTC 2007

Andrew Ingram wrote:
> I thought RT was back on track after a slightly terrifying problem in the
> last week or so ;)
>
> Is everyone else missing a day of data?
Yes

Wide character problems but no segfault.

I'd give them a day or two before worrying.

The last message I saw from a Radio Times source was:
Really sorry you've been having problems with the xmltv data feeds on the
radiotimes.com site. As you're aware, we've been having some performance issues
over the last couple of weeks which we're working continuously to resolve. The
xmltv service is now restored.

So I'd put it down to technical issues around the site rework and not an
intentional cessation of the service :)

David