[mythtv-users] Help sponsor MythTVMultiplex.

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:09:40 UTC 2007

> Is it true that guy behind this is Mr Christer Åkers, who also own company
> Edge Innovations (http://www.edgeinnovations.fi/) which is developing
> commercial media center based in mythtv and their product would be perfect
> if it would be able to record multiple channels from one mux?
> Or is it just harmless co-incidence that his own these both companies (Open
> Source Partners and Edge Innovations)?

I don't see your point?  Regardless of the projects affiliations,
developers have agreed to this obviously (which, for me, solidifies
it's merit); myth users benefit, and OSP is offering the front
whatever we don't contribute.  If you are not interested in
contributing, don't.  If you are, go for it.  If your intent is to
"bring to light" the fact that this feature makes it so a company is
potentially benefiting from this...  thanks for pointing out the
obvious.

-Chad