[mythtv-users] question about xorg configurations - VGA to 60" Sony

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 12 19:14:38 UTC 2007

Sony TVs tend to 'help' with vga inputs.  I couldn't get mine to work
properly.  I was finally able to get a 1:1 pixel mapping mode setup in
xorg.conf, but video still didn't look right though the GUI was
beautiful.  If you have dvi on the video card and hdmi on the tv, that's
your best bet.  Failing that, component if the card has it.