[mythtv-users] Why modify mfdb start/end with MythFillGrabberSuggestsTime? (was Re: Filldatabase cron job necessary?)

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 01:50:22 UTC 2007

On 11/04/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> The "did we miss a run" logic would be far more than I was suggesting
> (which just allows running at any time of day rather than during some
> two-hour block which doesn't really make sense except unless it's
> running during that 2-hour block on the day of the suggested run);
> however, I can do that, too (or instead if there is some reason for the
> 2-hour block).  I'll be able to work on the one that would only help
> DataDirect users whenever, but I won't be able to get to the more
> complex one until later (probably when I get to the housekeeping does
> repair/analyze/optimize/backup patch).

Oh, my apologies. I must have misunderstood you. If your suggestion
should let me avoid my hacky script then it sounds good to me! ;-)

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-spewtumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent