[mythtv-users] Tiny wireless keyboard for Myth use?

Lan Barnes lan at falleagle.net
Wed Apr 11 17:44:51 UTC 2007

I tried that with the Gyro kbd/mouse set and was VERY dissappointed. The
delay between a key press and its appearance was seconds and made it
unusable. The mouse never worked.

In all honesty, I may have not configured it properly. There is no vendor
Linux support and everything I found on the net said "it just works." But
not for me (MythDora 3.2).

I finally caved and bought a small USB keyboard and mouse which live on
top of the Myth box for when the remote isn't enough. And the remote does
fine for most Myth uses ... the keyboard is strictly for convenience and
special issues.

--
Lan Barnes

SCM Analyst              Linux Guy
Tcl/Tk Enthusiast        Biodiesel Brewer