[mythtv-users] Tiny wireless keyboard for Myth use?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Apr 11 17:35:23 UTC 2007

On Apr 11, 2007, at 11:26 AM, Mike Dent wrote:

> Hi,
> can anybody recommend a very small wireless keyboard which is suitable
> for use controlling Myth?  Do you use a keyboard and how do you find
> it in comparison to a IR controller?
> Thanks

Not sure what you mean by "tiny".

I use a Gyration GC15CK. It sits on the table next to my recliner. I
also have a fully-working Hauppauge remote.

I find myself using the KB most of the time. I'm just more used to a
KB as I know where all the keys are and don't have to go looking for
them.

But any I/O peripheral is purely a matter of personal preference.
There is no "right" answer other than what you are most comfortable
with. Unfortunately the only way to really find that out is to try
several.

Brian Wood
beww at beww.org