[mythtv-users] Linux for VIA EPIA-M

James Warden warjamy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 06:06:06 UTC 2007

I have a friend with a C3 based epia board. He runs
debian etch without any problems. I have a C7 based
board (epia EN12000-EG fanless) running debian sid,
and I use it mainly as a backend for all sorts of
things, including mythtv, and sometimes as a frontend.
It runs pretty well, in my opinion (I successfully use
it as a dhcp, nfs, tftp server and can run diskless
clients in my LAN). Kernel 2.6.21 has now support for
C7 proc by the way.
OK, it's a bit OT ... :)

J.