[mythtv-users] udev and DVB problems

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:03:45 UTC 2007

This is the relevant line(s) from my /etc/udev/udev.rules file....

# video devices
KERNEL=="dvb*",                 PROGRAM="/bin/sh -c 'K=%k; K=$${K#dvb};
printf dvb/adapter%%i/%%s $${K%%%%.*} $${K#*.}", ACTION=="add", \
                                NAME="%c"
KERNEL=="card[0-9]*",           NAME="dri/%k"

try inserting this and seeing how you get on.

gaz