[mythtv-users] Minimal software configuration for MythTV

Marcos Iuato iuato at samurai.com.br
Tue Apr 10 15:59:02 UTC 2007

Hi Mike,

I was using tvtime, but it has no time shifiting and pvr.

I was testing mythtv configuration for software encoding for v4l, and
noted that if I use lower resolution (352x240) the "prebuffering pause"
message gets worst. If I use (720 X 576) I get just a few messages. I am
usaing Pal-m. Why it get worst with lower resolution?

If I use less quality it would reduce the usage of cpu?

Cheers,
Marcos Iuato