[mythtv-users] Which drivers for HD-5500 ATSC and NTSC?

Thomas Kessler electronikjunkie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:55:26 UTC 2007

Does anyone know which drivers I need to have loaded in order for both ATSC
and NTSC of my HD-5500 to work? I'm running Ubuntu Feisty and kernel
2.6.20-14-generic. Also is there any driver conflicts/modules I should
remove? What version of MythTV do I need to install? I also have a PVR-350,
so the IVTV drivers will be loaded too. I've been trying forever to get this
card to work properly and really need some advice...

Thanks in advance,

Tom