[mythtv-users] MythTV Sirius Satellite Radio Integration

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 02:14:18 UTC 2007

On 4/9/07, Chris Everest <chriseverest at gmail.com> wrote:

> One Question:  I have been trying to increase the font size of
> notify-python.  Docs are slim on this package, but I thought that I would

Can someone please post a screenshot of the what it looks like with
notify-python?  I still can't get this package and would like to see
what I am missing to determine if an upgrade to FC6 is worth it at
this point (or :gasp: building from source).

As great as this hack is, I am hoping someone with coding skills will
take the mantle up and build an actual plug-in.  I do get concerned
with screen burn-in, and aside from turning the tv off  (or running a
different plug-in while listening) I don't see a way to avoid this.