[mythtv-users] MythTV Sirius Satellite Radio Integration

Chris Everest chriseverest at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 02:07:37 UTC 2007

On 4/6/07, Josh <TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com> wrote:

> Well, I have finally sat down and integrated Sirius Satellite Radio with
> both of my MythTV frontends. It was so easy to get setup I figured I'd
> create a Wiki article to document how I did it. I'm actually pretty
> happy with the results and I hope people find it useful.

I am also very happy with these results.  Let me just add to the list to
show my extreme satisfaction with your Wiki HowTo.  Excellent Job Josh!  I
had this up and running in less than 1 hour (probably because I was soaking
it all up).  Furthermore... anything that further reinforces my addiction to
myth (with the wifey) is a super plus.  Howard 100 is at the top of my list
and I already have the OK to build another mythfrontend in the basement by
the treadmill.

One Question:  I have been trying to increase the font size of
notify-python.  Docs are slim on this package, but I thought that I would
post this to the list.

--
Chris Everest