[mythtv-users] MythTV performance in a demanding real-life environment

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Mon Apr 9 20:43:35 UTC 2007

Robert Tsai <mythtv at tsaiberspace.net> says:
> Is this statement for SD or HD (flagging running faster than
> realtime)?

As I previously mentioned in this thread, even over a network I
routinely see three simultaneous commflags of HD programs proceeding
at 60fps each (or about double the framerate for a 1080i recording),
and with a local array I've seen triple-digit commflags (although I
can't remember whether this was with a HD program).