[mythtv-users] Firewire question

nasa01 at comcast.net nasa01 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 16:41:42 UTC 2007

Hi,

If anyone gets stuff via firewire, could you pass on what the diagnostic screen for 1394 says?

You can get the diagnostic screen by pressing the middle button (between the 4 directional arrows) until the email indicator flashes.
Press the info button and scroll through the screens until the 1394 screen shows up (it's like page 19 on my system).

Mine says "disabled" and am wondering if it's my box or something else.

Nasa

From: Calvin Harrigan <charriglists at bellsouth.net>