[mythtv-users] All's well with DataDirect again (not really)

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Mon Apr 9 16:22:50 UTC 2007

Tim Gray <tim at p-a-a-i.com> says:
> For example, the cartoon Fairly oddparents on nickelodeon has the
> same episode name for almost every showing for the next 2 weeks.

On my system, a clear majority of _Fairly OddParents_ episodes carry
episode descriptions, including the 12 (!) scheduled for 21 and 22
April, the last day I have listings for.

You mentioned Cartoon Network. All the _Futurama_ and _Family Guy_
episodes in the listings on my system carry episode descriptions.

When was the last time mythfilldatabase ran for you? Did you
--refresh-all as has been suggested here?