[mythtv-users] [xmltv-users] UK: tv_grab_uk_rt Radio Times have changed their website

David myth at dgreaves.com
Fri Apr 6 08:33:13 UTC 2007

Nick Morrott wrote:
> I just spoke to the Radio Times and am in the process of hopefully
> making more 'permanent' contact.

<HUGE sigh of relief>

Nick
It would be interesting to know if you and your contact are responsible for this?

It would be nice to have a reliable contact for when this kind of situation
occurs again.
Clearly the RT person may not want hordes of screaming Myth users complaining
everytime there's a problem with their ISP so maybe we could set up an XMLTV_RT
community contact list - maybe in conjunction with the xmltv guys. The RT person
could subscribe or, more likely, problems are reported to the list and 2 or 3 of
the list admins have the RT contact details. If the problem is real then the
list admins could approach RT to notify them if the problem doesn't get resolved
in, say, 2-3 days.

This list could be put in our wiki, the XMLTV source/docs and RT could even put
them in http://xmltv.radiotimes.com/xmltv/

David