[mythtv-users] how to use Java-based UI(user interace) from mythtv interface

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Fri Apr 6 06:05:45 UTC 2007

Thanks a lot for your friendly reply and help for me!
The <action>EXEC ..</action> is just what I want!
but, the external application Java-based UI can be shown on front of
mythtv? and
Could user watch the external UI, such as one page or others developed by
JAVA Swing? because I know mythtv ui is still working at the same time, but
I don't know external Java-based UI can cover mythtv UI, and be watched by
users?
Thank you:)