[mythtv-users] extra digits

Sreeram Kumar Sreeramkumar at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 05:31:10 UTC 2007

Experts,
  Greetings. I was able to setup successfuly the
serial ir tx/rx. Everything is working fine. I have
one small issue though. When I type a channel for
example 799, the channel changes to 799 but
immediately after that myth somehow changes itself to
channel 9 and forces the dishbox to channel 9. Same is
the case when I press 802, channel changes to 802
followed by channel 2. Looks like myth is behaving as
if it is receiving the last digit once more. Is there
anyway I can get around with this? This is happening
quite often.

Thanks,