[mythtv-users] DVD Rip - nothing except ISO works

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Thu Apr 5 22:34:50 UTC 2007

> Would it be possible to make this code available?  I can't promise
> anything, but I'd like to take a look and see if I have the ability to
> make it workable.

It would be possible, a chunk of the changes are just structural to make it
easier for planned changes. Most of the changes (in line count) in the patch
I'm attaching are actually just aesthetic (I see trailing whitespace and
"blank" lines that contain extra whitespace and remove them when I'm working
in that area).

The changes you will care about are in ::ripTitle. Yes, the debug output
currently makes it unusable (but important to debugging it currently), no I
don't remember exactly where I was.

I do have a few more changes but these ones seemed furthest along.

--
Anduin Withers