[mythtv-users] CableCARD-enabled Vista PC takes two days + manypeople to install

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Apr 5 20:04:05 UTC 2007

The bigger issue is that Cablecard isn't able to leverage any of the two
way functionality such as on demand, guide, etc etc

It's a croc that's just being withheld because the cable companies want
to and the fcc is a toothless dog.

With "Chilla" already being implemented as the replacement for CableCard
it's a moot point anyway (especially as Chilla is just a method of
cablelabs delaying access to content you legally pay for ...yet again)

Regards,

Dean Collins
dean at cognation.net
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
+1-917-207-3420 Mb
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

  <http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/click/7/userurl/Cognation>
<http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/nojs/7/userurl/Cognation>
www.Mexuar.com <http://www.mexuar.com/>
Want to voice enable your website?
Use Corraleta to reach your customers in 10 seconds or less.