[mythtv-users] how to use Java-based UI(user interace) from mythtv interface

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Thu Apr 5 08:03:26 UTC 2007

I have the following wondering:
Can I use my own UI based on Java through mythtv interface, such as myth
plugin or others,That I want to realize is just like that: when you choose
the plugin button, and then the Java-based UI appear.
How do you think about this plan? Is it feasible?
or do you have any other idea about how to use Java-based UI from mythtv
interface?
Any suggestion would be welcom, and many thanks for you!