[mythtv-users] Re-setting Find 1 Weekly Recording

Brett Kosinski fancypantalons at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:12:06 UTC 2007

> One of the first things I did was set up a recording for The Apprentice
> with the "Record one showing of this per week" option. When I checked the
> "upcoming recordings" list, it showed that the Tues showings were the ones
> that were going to get recorded. I

Did you select the Tuesday showing when you created your "Find One Weekly"
schedule?  You see, MythTV has a findday and findtime for these recording
schedules, which, AFAICT, controls the offset from where the search is
performed.  These columns are populated with the time of the showing
selected, so if you picked the Tuesday showing, then Myth would start
looking from Tuesday through to next Tuesday, in order to find the one to
record.

So, what you should do is pick the Wednesday showing, and select "Find One
Weekly" (it's probably easiest to do this in mythweb).  That *should* fix
it.

Brett.