[mythtv-users] Serial IR rx/ blaster

Sreeram Kumar Sreeramkumar at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 17:34:11 UTC 2007

Sorry for my earlier post. the subject was wrong.

Sreeram Kumar wrote:
> I bought the powerful one (24.99) from ebay's lirc
and mythtv store by mark (saturnpc.net). I
disconnected the hauppauge ir tx/rx and connected the
above one to my serial port. I thought everything will
work magically :) nothing works. I used the lircd.conf
which was built on hauppauge remote. Also, I used the
lircd.conf from the source forge which controls my
dish box. How do I solve this puzzle now? Please let
me know

Thanks