[mythtv-users] GeForce 6200 at 1080i

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 01:14:00 UTC 2007

First off i would return that cable!  That is way too much money!  Check out
monoprice.com for cables.  I got a 50ft component cable for like $30!

As with the issue are you running XvMC?  How fast is your processor?  When
you observe the problem log into the box via ssh and check cpu usage with
TOP or HTOP.

I have the best luck with BOB.  Remember BOB and Kernel (i believe) are the
only de-interlaces you can use with XvMC.
Good luck!
Mitchell