[mythtv-users] database problems, primary and index keys.

Khanh Tran khanh at khanh.net
Sun Apr 1 17:38:39 UTC 2007

I'm having some performance issues with my database, and I think I've
narrowed down the issue to the following errors that phpMyAdmin
reports after checking the tables.

Besides the obvious of "removing one", how do I fix these errors?  For
example, the recstatus column in oldrecorded.  How do I know which
should be the index key?  I'm working with the latest out of the
0.20-fixes branch.

Problems with indexes of table `oldrecorded`
More than one INDEX key was created for column `recstatus`
Problems with indexes of table `program`
PRIMARY and INDEX keys should not both be set for column `chanid`
Problems with indexes of table `recgrouppassword`
PRIMARY and INDEX keys should not both be set for column `recgroup`
Problems with indexes of table `recordedprogram`
PRIMARY and INDEX keys should not both be set for column `chanid`
Problems with indexes of table `videometadata`
More than one INDEX key was created for column `title`