[mythtv-users] MacOS Frontend issues

Jason Werpy jwwerpy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 15:48:04 UTC 2007

He is correct, the wiimote does work with the Mac.  I haven't tried it with
Myth on OS X yet though.

Does anyone have an answer for the Scaling issue.  I know the 0.19 build had
scaling that worked  I also know that when I compiled myth scaling worked,
however, I had bad color and ghosting issues, so I used a 0.20 binary
instead.