[mythtv-users] MythMusic Filters

Rick rbonafied at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 22:23:36 UTC 2006

I believe there is already a ticket open about this.  If you check your
frontend log, you should see a malformed select statement error where
the order by is ambiguous.

I was able to fix it by editing the file  that has the order by in it
and making the column unabiguous.  I've since lost the change cause I
refreshed my svn source.  However, if you're in the mood to compile
mythtv yourself and modify the file, let me know.  I'll try to figure it
out again.  It really wasn't that difficult in the end.

Rick