[mythtv-users] Ongoing Fedora YUM Dependency Problems

Andrew Davis andrew at nccomp.com
Fri Sep 29 17:41:04 UTC 2006

And for what its worth, I did install twice... the first time I veered
from Jarrod's guide and had some interesting issues with KDE and such.
The second time I simply included the packages he said to include and no
others except for OpenOffice and some text/graphical internet options.
Everything was smooth after that. What I learned: follow the
instructions exactly, don't veer from them. Once things are working,
make a good backup, then change things knowing you can restore. :)