[mythtv-users] Questions about RAID

Jason fearthepenguin at jasonandjessi.com
Fri Sep 29 12:54:38 UTC 2006

I use a combination of RAID for primary storage and then a single backup
drive for backups.  What I do is have all my data on the RAID array and
then I run a job every night that uses rsync and hardlinks to do
incremental backups to the 3rd disk.   I always have a full backup
available and my nightly backups only consume the amount of space
required to backup the changes from yesterday to today.   Let me know if
you want more info and I'll post my backup script.

Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,
only that you were there... and still on your feet