[mythtv-users] Problem with transcoding - status 247

Scott list-mythtv at bluecamel.eml.cc
Thu Sep 28 20:14:31 UTC 2006

On Sep 28, 2006, at 11:58 AM, Pierre Rochefort wrote:

> Here is what happens, when a show has completed recording, I create  
> a cut list to remove commercial. Then I try to transcode the show  
> so that the commercial will be removed hence saving some disk space.
> The problem is that the transcoding job always end with the same  
> error message "transcoding failed with a status of 247"

I saw this this morning on my 0.20 FE/BE box. I didn't see any  
obvious logs but it seemed to go away after I ran mythtv-setup after  
stopping my BE/FE processes. I'm still not sure the problem is  
"solved" though.


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list